Rice Krispies Treats Santa Hats #Christmas #Treats
These Kellogg�s Rice Krispies Treats Santa Hats make for such a fun easy Christmas treat!
- 3 TBSPs butter
- 6 cups Kellogg's� Rice Krispies�
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 1 tsp red food coloring
- white sparkling sugar sprinkles
- vanilla frosting
- Spray nine inch cake pans with cooking spray and set them aside.
- In a massive saucepan, melt the butter then soften inside the marshmallows. as soon as melted, stir in the pink meals coloring.
- mix inside the Kellogg's� Rice Krispies� and divide frivolously among the two cake pans. permit cool completely.
- take away the 2 circles from the pan, and reduce them into eight equal portions.
- Pipe (or unfold) the vanilla frosting at the base of the hat and a touch on the top and then quick sparkle on a few sparkling sugar sprinkles.
- fine if served within a day or . shop in an air tight container.