Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread
Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread sounds like a hard recipe but it's actually ready to go in the oven in less than 20 minutes and is a perfect recipe for a crowd.
In addition to being an easy and quick dish you can serve a large number of people. In addition that you don't even need a large amount of ingredients so this dish is actually also inexpensive to make.
- 8 ounces Ribeye Steak, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Provolone cheese, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the salt and pepper to the ribeye steak.
- Heat the canola oil on high heat in a cast iron skillet.
- Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes or until the meat has a good sear (don't flip).
full recipes : therecipecritic.com