Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug
There comes a time in everyone's ketogenic life where you crave something sweet. Cookies, brownies, cake a but there's nothing that you've pre-made and nothing that is low carb laying around.
In under 5 minutes you can have a chocolate cake that's rich, delicious, and sure to slam those cravings straight into the ground. Cake in a mug! Chocolate cake in a mug, that is. Absolutely divine in taste, just like you spent 45 minutes slaving away baking it in the oven.
I know, I know, you need almond flour. And none of that almond meal, either a only a fine grain almond flour for the soft and non-grainy texture. But it's worth it, trust me!
The Preparation :
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Erythritol or Splenda
- 2 tsp. Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
The Execution :
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- If you are making 2 servings, split the batter into 2 ramekins.
get full recipes : www.ruled.me