HIGH PROTEIN VEGAN LASAGNA SOUP
One pot meals are the best. Not only they save you time and a whole lot of cleaning up, but you pretty much get everything you need in one bowl. And during the colder months, nothing beats a bowl of warm, hearty soup. If it's packed with nutrients, even better.
This thick and hearty Lasagna Soup is packed with fiber plant based protein. Vegan and gluten free, is a comforting a satisfying meal in a bowl!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil oil
- 8oz portabella mushrooms, galls removed
- 28oz canned daced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup basal, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 28oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1-2 cups water or vegetable broth (see note)
- 6 sheets Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Lasagne, broken into small pieces
- 12 tbsp shredded vegan mozzarella cheese, divided (you can also use regular cheese)
- Gently clean the dirt off the mushroom and chop them very small (you can use a food processor here). Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring often.
VISIT : https://mayihavethatrecipe.com/high-protein-vegan-lasagna-soup/