Christmas Cornflake Wreaths #Christmas #Cornflake #Wreaths
Ever when you consider that i'm able to don't forget, my mom, sister and i have made these Christmas Cornflake Wreaths for the holidays. i have such fond reminiscences of making these with the girls in my own family!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 heaping cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 5 1/2 cups corn flakes cereal
- Handful of red cinnamon candies
- degree corn flakes right into a massive bowl.
- melt butter in a big saucepan over low warmness. as soon as melted, upload the marshmallows and stir constantly till completely melted. Stir in meals coloring.
- Pour melted marshmallows into the huge bowl with the corn flakes. Stir till well lined.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper to your kitchen counter. Dollop spoonfuls of the cornflake aggregate onto the parchment paper.
- Grease your (clean) hands with butter or cooking spray, or dip them in a little bit of water. Use your arms to shape each spoonful into an individual wreath.
- pinnacle each wreath with cinnamon candies.